As you might know, I am going to be an exchange student in the US the next two semesters.
There are some things that I want to do before I leave Denmark. It is a lot of different things. Some of them are pretty small and silly, and some are big and meaningful.
Here they are:
- Get everyone that I care about to write in my goodbye book
- See all the tourist things in Copenhagen with my sister
- Dance in the rain
- Have a sleepover with my friends
- Eat a lot of ice cream from Ismagerriget (the best ice cream in the world)
- Go to the beach with my classmates
- Graduate 9th grade (in the Danish school system)
- Get an A+ more on my grades
- Laugh so much my stomach hurts
- Go to a trampoline world
- Play football with my brother
- Sleep on my trampoline for an entire night
- Have a shopping day with my bestie (you know who you are)
These are some of the more specific things I want to do before the US. Of course, I also want to spend a lot of time with my family and friends and say goodbye to everyone before I leave Denmark.