I love to read, and I have experienced that I can become a little boring sometimes (but it is only when you reed a good book. I have experienced that it can be difficult to find a book that you like. Sometimes I have felt that I have reeden all the good book, even if I know there are too many books for that to happen.
That is why I have decided to share my favorite books with you guys.
Here are my 6 favorite books:
- Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Anne Frank’s diary by Anne Frank
- The Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins
- Let it snow by John Green
- Dværgen fra Normandiet by Lars-Henrik Olsen (I have no idea what it is called in English but I know it is historical)
- Hyggen by Lars-Henrik Olsen (I don’t think it exists in English. It is a Christmas book)
I also have a quote by Anne Frank I want to share with you.
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.